The Top 10 Disney Wish Lists of Your Dreams
Walt Disney once said, “If you can dream it, you can do it.” And while this may not be the most practical advice, it certainly rings true when it comes to dreaming big and making your dreams a reality. In this blog post, we are going to share with you 10 Disney wish that we think all of us would love to happen. From getting to travel to meet our favorite characters in person, read on, and get inspired to make your dreams come true!
Top 10 Disney Wish List
Top 10 Disney Wish List
1. A chance to meet one of the characters from your favorite Disney movie or TV show
2. A trip to Walt Disney World in Florida
3. A trip to Disneyland in California
4. Being able to attend a live performance of one of your favorite Disney movies or TV shows
5. Receiving an honorary degree from one of the world’s top universities, like Oxford or Harvard, and being able to wear a diploma on stage at your next concert
6. Becoming a member of the Disney royalty and receiving invitations to all the company’s secret events
7. Working with Walt Disney Imagineering on a new project that you design yourself
8. Joining forces with other fans around the world and helping to restore a historic Disney property like Cinderella’s castle in Europe or Sleeping Beauty Castle in Asia
9. Becoming part of the founding family of an upcoming theme park that will be dedicated to your favorite Disney characters and stories
What to put on your Disney Wish List
When it comes to Disney’s wishes, there are a few key things you’ll want to add to your list. From favorite character meals to luxury packages, here are the top five items that would make any Disney fan’s dream come true.
1. A Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Ticket Package
This is a must-have for any holiday celebration! This exclusive event features unique entertainment, such as an appearance by Santa himself, along with all the festivities of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
2. A Multi-Day Character Dining Plan
There’s nothing like sitting down to a meal with your favorite Disney wish character! With a multi-day dining plan, you can enjoy special treats and conversations with your favorite stars at select restaurants across the Walt Disney World Resort.
3. A Stay at a Deluxe Resort
For those who want the best of both worlds, consider booking a stay at one of our Deluxe resorts—you’ll enjoy all the benefits of a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus access to some extra perks such as complimentary transportation and more spacious rooms.
4. A Photo Pass Plus Membership
Make sure you have everything you need for magical memories by adding a PhotoPass Plus membership to your wish list! This added perk gives guests unlimited downloads of photos taken during their time at WDW, including photos from theme parks and storytelling events like The Magic Kingdom Storybook Land Adventure.
5. Customized Memory Maker Suite Package at Swan & Dolphin Res
How to make your Disney dreams come true
There is no one definitive way to make your Disney dreams come true, but by following these tips and applying yourself, you can make a starting point for achieving your goals.
1. Book a stay at a Disney resort. If you’re serious about making your dreams come true, booking a stay at one of the Walt Disney World Resort hotels is the first step. You’ll be able to experience all of the magic that the parks have to offer and more!
2. Sign up for VIP tickets. If you want to get really close to the action, signing up for VIP tickets will give you access to everything from showings of character meet-and-greets to private dining experiences with favorite characters. This is an investment, but it’s one that will be worth it if you want to really soak in all that Disney has to offer.
3. Make a wish list. Once you know what you want out of your Disney trip, take some time and make a wish list of everything you need or would love to experience while visiting the parks. This way, when shopping for tickets or planning your vacation itinerary, you’ll already have some ideas in mind!
4. Plan several trips over several years. Planning a trip over several years allows for more flexibility in terms of WHEN Walt Disney World opens (it typically opens earlier each year), WHAT days are available (as some dates may sell out early), and HOW much money you’ll need to be saved up
Mickey Mouse is one of the most iconic cartoon characters in history and has been featured in movies, television shows, cartoons, and video games for over 75 years. Whether you want to buy a Mickey Mouse T-shirt or visit an attraction at Walt Disney World, there’s a certain magic associated with this mouse. Here are five of Mickey’s top wishes:
1. A cameo appearance in my favorite movie.
2. Receiving a congratulatory letter from Walt Disney himself.
3. Participating in a live-action remake of “The Sorcerer’s Apprentice.”
4. Becoming friends with Pluto the dog once again.
5. Being able to explore the fictional world of “Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs” onscreen once more.
The Lion King
The Lion King is one of the most popular Disney movies of all time, and its music has become iconic. If you’re a fan of the film or just want to add some extra zing to your life, these are the songs you need in your collection.
“Can You Feel The Love Tonight?” – This song is about Simba’s search for his father, and it’s a beautiful ballad.
“Hakuna Matata” – This song is about Mufasa’s philosophy on life: that there is no need for fear or worry.
“Circle Of Life” – This song tells the story of Scar, who wants to take over Pride Rock and destroy Mufasa and Simba. But in the end, everyone wins.
“Be Our Guest” – This song celebrates Gaston’s Gaston-ness and invites guests to come to stay at his castle for an evening. It’s a fun and catchy tune!
Looking for your next Disney vacation? Check out our top wishes list! From new attractions to characters that you’ve always wanted to meet, we’ve got you covered.
1) A Frozen-themed park: This is by far one of the most popular wishes on our list. If you’re a fan of the movie, we think it would be amazing to see a full-fledged Frozen-themed park hit the ground. Who wouldn’t love walking through a snowscape while hearing Anna and Elsa’s famous songs?
2) More Anna and Elsa: Although Olaf is a lot of fun, we think Anna and Elsa would be even more popular if they appeared in more roles than just sidekicks. Maybe one day we’ll get to see them headline their own show or appear in other scenes throughout the parks.
3) A Matter of Time: One of our all-time favorite Disney movies gets its own attraction! This ride would take guests on an adventure through time, from prehistoric worlds to Victorian London. It would be perfect for those who love history and want to learn more about Disney’s past.
4) Toy Story Land: One of our readers requested this one specifically, and we can’t disagree! Toy Story Land would be a brand new theme park dedicated entirely to the toys from our favorite movie series. We could imagine riding Andy’s truck around as cowboy Woody or flying high with Buzz Lightyear in his toy spaceship.
5) Captain EO: Another
Toy Story is one of the most beloved movies of all time. With iconic characters like Woody, Buzz Lightyear, and Slinky Dog, the movie has a special place in the hearts of children and adults alike.
If you’re a Toy Story fan who’s looking for something new to add to your collection, these are the top Disney Wish List items you’ll want to check out.
1. Woody Doll – This life-sized Woody doll is perfect for collectors or fans of the movie who want to get a little closer to their favorite toy. He comes with his guitar and cowboy hat and is available in multiple colors and styles.
2. Buzz Lightyear Action Figure – This action figure features Buzz Lightyear in his signature space suit, and can be played with thanks to his light-up wings and laser gun. He also comes with a removable helmet so you can show off his authentic character likeness.
3. Slinky Dog Reel Toy – This classic toy is sure to please any Toy Story fan young or old. It features Slinky Dog in all his cuddly glory, along with his jingling bell and swing string (for added fun). Whether you want to play alone or join together with some friends for some competitive slinging, this toy is perfect for anyone who loves Spinball or Silly String as much as they love Slinky Dog!
4. ‘Toy Story’ Pizza Set – If pizza isn’t your thing but
If you’ve ever wanted to visit Disney World or Disneyland, but weren’t sure how to afford it, your dreams just came true. Forbes released their list of the top ten most expensive vacations in the world, and both Disney destinations made the cut. The Walt Disney World Resort is number one on the list with a price tag of $5,728 per person, while Disneyland comes in at number two with a cost of $4,898 per person.
However, if you’re looking to save some money and still enjoy a magical vacation, both resorts have options for budget-minded travelers. For example, you can stay at one of the affordable resort hotels like Bay Lake Tower or Pop Century and take advantage of Disney’s free transportation system that ferries guests between all of their theme parks. You can also explore Walt Disney World without spending a dime by using the discount codes provided by Forbes.
Disney’s upcoming release of “The Force Awakens” is sure to stir up excitement in fans old and new. With so many memorable moments from the original trilogy, it’s hard to pick just five wishes for the next installment in the Skywalker saga. Here are our top five Star Wars Disney wish list items:
1. An appearance by Luke Skywalker
There’s no doubt that one of the most demanded characters of all time is Luke Skywalker himself. Whether he appears as a supporting character or leads his own adventure, a cameo by the Jedi Knight would be an epic way to close out this trilogy and bring closure to longtime fans.
2. A new generation of droids
While we wait for more information on Kylo Ren and Rey’s droid companions, we could start with some classic droids like R2-D2 and C-3PO making a return. These little guys have been through so much over the years; let’s give them some well-deserved screen time!
3. A scene set on Ahch-To Island
Fans have been dying for a glimpse at Luke’s home island since Return of The Jedi was released in 1983. Could we finally see Rey training with Yoda or Finn facing off against Darth Vader? It would be incredible to see such iconic moments take place on a tiny island that has played such an important role in several movies.
4. An extended battle between The Resistance and The First Order
Finding Dory follows the adventures of a forgetful fish named Dory (voice of Ellen DeGeneres) as she seeks to return home to her family in the ocean. When Dory is captured by a fisherman, she escapes and befriends a group of misfit sea creatures known as The Reef. Together they search for Dory’s parents and rescue Marlin (voice of Bryan Cranston), an agoraphobic marine biologist, from a sunken ship.
Wish List: If you’re dreaming of swimming with whales or playing tag with dolphins, forget it – Finding Dory is all about fish. But fret not – there are plenty of aquatic adventures on this Disney wish list for adults only!
1. A trip down memory lane with Nemo & Friends from Disney’s 1989 classic movie, “The Little Mermaid”
2. A side-by-side journey with Mufasa and Simba from 1994’s “The Lion King” as they track young Simba through the African savanna
3. Uncovering new secrets at Atlantis Resort in Florida during your stay at Walt Disney World Resort
4. Jump on board a pirate ship led by Captain Jack Sparrow while sailing around Skull Island at Universal Orlando Resort 5. Capturing lightning in a bottle during your stay at California Adventure Park at Disneyland Resort
The Little Mermaid
If your dream is to be a part of the Little Mermaid movie cast. You may want to start saving up now. According to various reports, the Disney princess’ live-action remake is in the works and will likely star some of today’s top Hollywood stars. So if Ariel, Ursula, King Triton, and all of the other characters from Disney’s 1989 classic are on your must-watch list, it’s time to get serious about saving up.
In addition to attending premieres and conventions, fans can also purchase memorabilia like dolls and figurines. And if you’re really serious about being a part of the scene, consider renting or buying a home near one of the filming sites. Of course, there are also always opportunities to meet celebrities in person – whether they’re stopping by at a convention or just happening to be in your town during filming. Who knows? Maybe one day you’ll be able to say you were once a part of one of Disney’s most beloved movies!
The Disney Princesses are celebrated for their elegance, grace, and beauty. But what about the women who don’t fit that mold? What about the girls who don’t have six-pack abs or stunning features? These Cinderella-like women are often left out of the spotlight, but they still have dreams and stories worth telling. Here are five Disney Princesses who defy traditional beauty standards:
Mulan is a strong woman who doesn’t let her circumstances define her. She refuses to conform to traditional gender roles and transforms herself into a skilled warrior in order to save her father and China from an impending war. Her bravery and strength are inspiring to young girls everywhere.
Tinkerbell is one of the most creative characters in Disney’s history. She loves making things happen with her flying abilities and mischief-making skills. She’s not afraid to defy convention either; she’s always experimenting with new ways to have fun. Girls can learn a lot from Tinkerbell’s adventurous spirit!
Moana is determined and courageous, even when things seem impossible. After her island is destroyed by a wave, Moana sets out on a journey to find new land and restore its mana. Which represents its culture, identity, and spirit – to save her people. Her story shows that anyone can achieve their dreams if they set their mind to them!
Belle has had