The Best Lisbon Hotels, Ranked By Stars
Lisbon is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Europe, and it’s no wonder that it’s become a popular tourist destination. But what about when you have to stay in Lisbon? What are the best Lisbon hotels? In this article, we’re going to rank the best Lisbon hotels by stars, so you can find the perfect place to stay while in Portugal. Weighing both price and quality into account, read on to find out which Lisbon hotel is best for you.
The Best 5 Lisbon Hotels
Looking for the perfect place to stay in Lisbon? Look no further! Here are the five best Lisbon hotels, according to TripAdvisor stars.
1. The Bristol
With 4.5 out of 5 stars from travelers, the Bristol is a top pick for those visiting Lisbon. It’s located in one of the city’s most historic areas and has spacious rooms with king-sized beds and luxury furnishings. Plus, there’s a 24-hour front desk and free Wi-Fi throughout the property.
2. The Regency Lisbon
With 4.5 out of 5 stars from travelers, the Regency Lisbon is another great option for visitors looking for a luxurious stay in Lisbon. It features spacious rooms with large windows that let in plenty of natural light, as well as a range of amenities like an on-site spa and heated pool.
3. The Le Royal Monceau
Located close to some of Lisbon’s top attractions, such as São Jorge Castle and Bairro Alto district, The Le Royal Monceau offers comfortable accommodations with 4 out of 5 stars from travelers. Rooms here come with a range of amenities including free WiFi and an indoor swimming pool that’s open all year round.
4. São Francisco da Villa
Built-in 1847, São Francisco da Villa is one of Portugal’s oldest properties and has been awarded four stars by TripAdvisor users for its excellent location near
What to Expect at Each Lisbon Hotel
1. Best Western Carregal do Sal
The Best Western Carregal do Sal is located in the city center and offers elegantly appointed rooms with a range of amenities, including air conditioning, free internet access, and a variety of TV channels. The hotel also has an outdoor pool and a fitness room.
2. Belmond Victoria Regia
Belmond Victoria Regia is one of the most Luxurious Lisbon Hotels with 5 Stars rating. It offers superbly designed rooms and suites that are complemented by an array of luxurious amenities such as an outdoor swimming pool and spa area, large Jacuzzi tubs, private terraces or balconies, and much more. In addition to its excellent facilities, Belmond Victoria Regia also offers excellent service with great attention to detail.
3. The Ritz-Carlton Lisboa Centro
The Ritz-Carlton Lisboa Centro is another luxurious Lisbon Hotel with 4 Star ratings that provides modern facilities and well-designed rooms with all the comforts you could want for your stay in the city. In addition to its excellent facilities, The Ritz Carlton Lisboa Centro also offers top-class service with personal touches throughout your visit.
4. Meliá Mochás Palace Hotel
Meliá Mochás Palace Hotel is situated in the heart of the historical center of Lisbon offering guests bright
How Much It Costs to Stay at a Lisbon Hotel
Lisbon is a popular tourist destination and there are many hotel options to choose from. Some of the more affordable options include hostels or Airbnb apartments, while others will cost more than $200 per night. Here are the average nightly rates for some of the best Lisbon hotels according to TripAdvisor:
1. Hotel Lisboa Palace – $179
2. Novotel Lisboa – $183
3. Sofitel Santa Apolonia – $220
4. The Ritz-Carlton, Lisbon – $257
5. Iberostar Parque das Nações – $277
Lisbon Airport Transfers
Lisbon Airport Transfers
If you’re looking to get from Lisbon Airport to your hotel as quickly and easily as possible, look no further than our list of the best Lisbon airport transfer services. We’ve gathered some of the most reliable and affordable options so you can be on your way in no time at all!
1. Waze: Waze is an app that helps drivers find the fastest route to their destination. So if you’re looking for an easy way to find a taxi or shuttle at the airport, this could be the perfect option for you. Prices start at €5 and there are typically plenty of vehicles available.
2. CityMoto: CityMoto is one of Portugal’s biggest transportation providers, with over 1,000 vehicles in its fleet. They offer a wide range of services including airport transfers, 24-hour rides, and day trips from Lisbon. Prices start at €39 per person and you can book your ride online or over the phone.
3. BlaBlaCar: If you’re looking for a cheaper option, BlaBlaCar might be worth considering. Their rates start at just €1 per km and they have more than 2 million members worldwide so chances are good that somebody will be driving near you willing to offer a ride (plus they offer free cancellation up to 48 hours before your trip). Just make sure to follow their simple directions when booking so there aren’t any surprises!
Lisbon Day Tours
There are so many things to do in Lisbon, and with so many different hotels to choose from, it can be hard to decide where to stay. But don’t worry – we’ve got you covered! In this post, we’re going to rank the best Lisbon hotels by star rating. So whether you’re looking for a luxury hotel or a budget option, you’ll find the perfect place here.
First up is our number one hotel: The Ritz-Carlton Lisboa. This luxurious property has 5 stars and was recently renovated. It’s located in the heart of the city and offers stunning views of the Tagus River and Praça da Liberdade. If you’re looking for something a little more affordable but just as high-quality, we recommend staying at The Belmond Lisboa Palace Hotel. This 4-star hotel also offers great sightseeing opportunities – it’s situated close to both the Baixa district and Belem district, two of Lisbon’s most popular tourist destinations. Finally, if you’re on a budget but want something comfortable and decent-sized, we recommend checking out The Hotel Santa Clara in Cais do Sodré. This 2-star property has all the amenities you need for an enjoyable stay – including free WiFi and 24-hour room service – and is only minutes away from some of Lisbon’s most popular attractions.
So which Lisbon hotel is right for you? We hope our list helped narrow down your search!
When planning your trip to Lisbon, be sure to check out the city’s many restaurants. Here are some of our favorites, ranked by stars.
1) Zend Restaurant – This restaurant is a bit pricier than others on this list, but the food is worth it. The chef here has a Michelin star, and his dishes are definitely worth trying.
2) Casa da Musica – This restaurant has been in business for over 150 years and it shows. The food here is amazing and the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic dinner.
3) Rato e Vinho – If you’re looking for something more casual, try Rato e Vinho. It’s a great place to go with friends or family, and the food is wonderful.
4) Acanto – Acanto is known for its contemporary Portuguese cuisine. The dishes here are always fresh and delicious, and the setting is beautiful.
5) Restaurante Bacalhau – Bacalhau (fish) has always been a popular dish in Portugal, and Restaurante Bacalhau does an excellent job at making it taste fantastic. You won’t be disappointed!