The 6 Best Things To Do Near Me Opening This Weekend
Spring is here, which means it’s time to get outdoors and enjoy all the new things Mother Nature has in store! Here are five of the best things to do this weekend near you:
1. The best things to do near me Take a walk in nature: If you’re looking for a peaceful outing, head out into nature for a walk. There’s nothing like a natural landscape to clear your mind and invigorate your soul.
2. Skip the lines at a theme park: If you’re feeling extra adventurous, why not skip the lines at your favorite amusement park this weekend and take a hike instead? There’s always something fun going on at one of these parks, no matter what time of year it is.
3. Catch a concert at a local venue: Not only are concerts more affordable than ever, but they’re also more exciting than ever thanks to today’s technology. Go see your favorite band perform live this weekend at one of your local venues!
4. Spend time with family and friends: Nothing beats spending time with loved ones outside in nature or enjoying an intimate concert together – there’s just something special about human connection that can’t be beat.
5. Do something new: Sometimes the best way to find out
Top Things to Do Near Me When Opening This Weekend
If you’re looking for things to do this weekend, here are some of the best places near you that are opening their doors.
1. The Franklin Institute – Philadelphia, PA: This museum has a variety of exhibits including one on the history of flight. Admission is free on Saturday and Sunday.
2. The Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, PA: This museum is new this year and offers a variety of exhibits for children including a play area. Admission is free on Saturday and Sunday.
3. The Andy Warhol Museum – Pittsburgh, PA: This museum has an extensive collection of art including works by Warhol. Admission is free on Saturday and Sunday.
4. KDKA-TV Tower – Pittsburgh, PA: This tower was built in 1925 and offers beautiful views of the city from its top level. It’s also home to the Heinz History Center which has exhibits about the history of food. Admission is free on Saturday and Sunday.
Top Fun Things to Do Near Me This Weekend
If you’re looking for something to do this weekend, check out our list of fun things to do near me! Whether you’re in the mood for a relaxing day at the spa, a thrilling outing at the amusement park, or a night out on the town – we’ve got you covered. Here are our top picks:
1. See a show at the local theater. This weekend, enjoy some exciting new productions of your favorite shows. From musicals to dramas to comedies, there’s sure to be something for everyone. Check out the schedule here!
2. Take a hike in nature. If you’re looking for a nature-filled adventure this weekend, consider hiking one of your favorite trails. There are plenty of options near me, so choose one that’s right for you and get started!
3. Go shopping at local boutiques and stores. If you’re feeling crafty, take a stroll down Main Street and check out all the local boutiques and shops. You never know what you might find!
4. Catch an outdoor movie under the stars. Bring your own snacks and drinks and enjoy an outdoor movie under the stars this Saturday night! Check out the movie listings here to
Things to Know Before Visiting This Weekend
If you’re looking to find things to do near you this weekend, we’ve got you covered! From museums and parks to festivals and concerts, there’s something for everyone in the area. Here are five of our favorite activities:
-Head over to the Philadelphia Museum of Art for its annual holiday exhibition, “A Night on the Town: American Dancing and Dances from the 19th and 20th Centuries.” The exhibit runs from December 8 through January 6.
-The Franklin Institute is hosting an amazing family event this weekend called “Oxfords on Ice.” For a fee of $12 per person, you can skate around the museum while hearing stories about science and history. The event runs from December 11 through 13.
-Feel like getting outdoors? Take a drive to nearby Ardmore for the Ardmore Arts & Crafts Festival. This three-day event features more than 100 artists from all over Pennsylvania and New Jersey demonstrating their craft skills. It runs from December 10 through 12.
-Finally, if you’re in the mood for some festive music, head to Christmastime at Independence Mall in Philadelphia. There’ll be caroling all
Things to Do in the Arts Near Me This Weekend
If you’re looking for a weekend full of arts events, look no further! Here are the best things to do in the arts near me this weekend.
1. Catch a performance at the Kennedy Center: This weekend, catch a performance of Bernstein’s Candide at the Kennedy Center. The show is sure to be a delight for both music lovers and Candide fans alike, and tickets are still available.
2. Check out an exhibit at the Smithsonian: If you’re looking for something interesting to do this weekend, check out an exhibit at the Smithsonian. They’ve got an exhibit of Chinese art open from now until February 5th, so there’s plenty of time to take in all the beauty.
3. Attend a play: If you’d rather stay indoors and enjoy some theater, consider attending a play this weekend. There are many great plays happening near me this weekend, so it’s definitely worth checking out some of them!
4. Take part in a painting class: Painting can be a great way to relax and de-stress this weekend – why not try taking part in a painting class? There are many classes available near me, so you’re guaranteed to find one that’s right for
Things to Do for a Day Out in My Area This Weekend
Looking for something fun to do this weekend? Check out some of the best things to do near you!
This weekend, take a trip to the arcade for some classic games or the movies for a night out with your friends. Or head to the zoo for a day of learning about animals and their habitats. If you’re more into nature, take a hike in one of the nearby parks or check out one of the local wineries. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s close by so you can enjoy it!
What’s New in My Area This Weekend?
This weekend is a great time to check out some of the best things to do near you. Here are a few ideas:
-Take a hike in one of the nearby parks, like Mount Airy or Deer Park.
-Enjoy a summer concert at one of the local venues, like Hershey Theatre or PPL Center.
-Browse through local art galleries and boutiques.
-Take a scenic drive in one of the area’s beautiful valleys.