Ovation Of The Seas: One Traveler’s Experience
Ovation of the Seas is one of the most popular cruise lines in the world. With over 15 years of cruising experience, we thought it would be a great opportunity to take a look at their customer service practices. What we found was that their approach is actually quite different from other cruise lines. In fact, it’s so different that it can be difficult to understand if you’re not familiar with the process. We wanted to make sure that everyone who reads this blog post has a chance to see what we saw firsthand so they can make an informed decision about whether or not Ovation of the Seas is right for them. ###
What are the different amenities on Ovation of the Seas?
The amenities on Ovation of the Seas are truly luxurious. From the 25,000-square-foot spa to the multiple restaurants and bars, there is something for everyone on board. There are also several pools and hot tubs onboard to enjoy. In addition, there is a children’s pool as well as a separate Adults-only pool. The ship also features two theaters with state-of-the-art technology and sound systems, an ice rink, and a basketball court. Finally, Ovation of the Seas comes equipped with an extensive fitness center with top-of-the-line equipment.
What is included in the all-inclusive package?
The all-inclusive package offered by Ovation of the Seas includes:
Roundtrip airfare from your home to Miami
12 nights aboard the ship
Seven days at the all-inclusive resort of Dreams Island (includes all-inclusive food, drinks, activities, and more)
Daily transportation between the resort and the ship
Taxes and surcharges
How much does it cost to travel on Ovation of the Seas?
Cost of traveling on Ovation of the Seas
A round-trip ticket on Ovation of the Seas costs $1,899 per person. This includes all taxes and fees. Child fares are also available for travelers aged 1-11 years old, and these cost $999 per person in Economy Class and $1,299 in Suite Class. The cost of an adult coach class ticket is also available for purchase at a discounted price.
Ovation of the Seas offers a variety of onboard amenities that commuters can enjoy while on their journeys, such as a health club with 24-hour access, an outdoor pool, a spa, and much more. Additionally, there are several restaurants and bars on board the ship that guests can visit to satisfy their cravings.
Special dining options are also available for those who want to experience something different while on their trip. The Crown & Anchor Pub serves traditional English dishes, while La Sirena Spanish Tapas Bar offers tapas cuisine from all over Spain. There is even a children’s restaurant called Dreamy Dinners that provides meals specifically designed for little ones.
When it comes to shopping opportunities, Ovation of the Seas offers passengers two malls – The Promenade Shops and Adventure Cove – as well as several specialty shops including a jewelry store, art gallery, and even an ice cream shop. In terms of ports of call during the voyage, the ship visits Nassau in The Bahamas; Grand Turk Island in The Turks
What are some things you should know before traveling on Ovation of the Seas?
If you’re thinking about booking a cruise on the new Ovation of the Seas, here are some things to know before you go:
1. The size of the ship is absolutely massive! With over 1,500 rooms and 86 decks, this ship is basically an enormous resort with a cruise ship component.
2. The crew is incredibly friendly and accommodating. From the moment you board, they’ll be there to help with whatever needs you might have (and usually more than willing to oblige).
3. There’s plenty to do on board – from pool games to nightlife options – so make sure to pack your passport for some island hopping.
4. Finally, keep in mind that this may be one of the most expensive cruises you’ll ever take – but it’s definitely worth it!
Tips for having a great time while on vacation
When planning your upcoming vacation, take into account the tips below to have a great time while on shore!
1. Book your trip properly – if you’re looking for a fun-filled getaway, make sure to plan your trip around the destinations you want to visit. Ovation of the Seas has everything from worldwide islands to beachfront resorts. With so many options available and so much information at our fingertips, it’s easy to get lost in the details. Make sure to research each destination before booking your vacation just in case there are any changes that might affect your plans (e.g., hurricanes).
2. Get organized – having a plan will help you stay on track and make sure that all of your travel requirements are taken care of in one fell swoop (e.g., packing list, airline tickets, reservations). Not only will this save you time, but it can also reduce anxiety during your travels as well!
3. Have some fun rituals – whether it’s reserving a table at a favorite restaurant or packing a few favorite snacks with you on vacation, having some pre-vacation traditions can make all the difference when it comes to enjoying your trip!
4. Bring snacks and drinks with you – dehydration is one of the leading causes of illness while traveling stock up on water, juice boxes, energy bars, and other healthy snacks ahead of time so that you don’t have to worry about running out during your staycation!