11 Things We Learned From Our Disney Wish Cruise
Do you have a Disney wish? Well, if so, we’re sure you know all about the magical things that can happen when you make your dreams a reality. And what happens when your dream comes true but you wind up with more questions than answers? That’s where our Disney Wish Cruise came in. It was an amazing experience and we learned a lot while we were on board. Here are 11 things we learned: 1) The cast members are as passionate about Disney as you are – even if they don’t always show it. 2) You can have the time of your life doing something you love – even if it’s just for a day. 3) There really is no such thing as too much fun – especially when it comes to Disneyland! 4) The food is absolutely delicious and will leave you feeling full and happy. 5) Sleeping in is totally worth it – especially on Castaway Cay 6) The shows are absolutely awesome and will leave you wanting more (even if some of them are a little bit scary). 7) Watching your own Mickey Mouse Movie moment is one of the best feelings ever 8) Saying goodbye to loved ones is never easy, but it’s
What We Did On Our Disney Wish Cruise
We recently took a Disney Wish Cruise and had an amazing time! Here are five things we learned:
1. The magical moments keep on coming- even after the cruise has ended. We still think about all the fun we had, and it keeps us wanting to come back for more.
2. There’s nothing like a good family vacation- even when it’s just you and your loved ones. It was so nice to be able to spend quality time together without having to worry about anything else.
3. Don’t forget the Disney magic- even if you’re not near a Magical Place at the moment. Watching the movies, going on rides, and eating Mickey Desserts were all great ways to take in some of that nostalgic feel.
4. Get ready for some pictures you’ll never forget- whether you’re posing with Minnie Mouse or getting that perfect photo with your kids in front of Cinderella’s castle. Memories like these will last a lifetime, and that’s something we can all treasure!
5. Finally, relax and enjoy yourself- because life can be hectic enough as it is without adding travel stress into the mix! With Disney Wish Cruise planning software like ours, everything goes smoothly so you can just enjoy yourself while being pampered along the way!
What to Bring For A Disney Wish Cruise
Disney Wish Cruise Tips:
Pack lightly! This is a short cruise, so there is not a lot of room to store things. Bring your bathing suit, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, and comfortable clothes! You will most likely be spending a lot of time on the boat in the sun.
Bring along your reading material! There is not a lot of room to sit down and relax, so bring something to occupy your time. Books are great choices because they can be easily taken with you if you want to take a break and read in one of the public areas.
If you have children or grandchildren who are Disney fans, make sure to bring along some of their favorite toys or books. They will love playing with them while on board the boat.
Finally, do not forget about your camera! You may find some fun Photo apps while onboard the boat.
What to Wear on a Disney Wish Cruise
Disney Wish Cruise
The Disney Wish Cruise was a blast! We learned so much about the characters and the Magic Kingdom. The best part was getting to meet all of our favorite Disney characters in person! Here are some things we learned:
-Mickey is always happy to see kids! He greeted each one of us personally and even put on a show for our kids.
-Wendy is just as sweet as she seems on TV. She autographed everything we brought her and even shared a little story with us.
-Timon and Pumbaa were just as funny in person as they are on TV. They made us laugh until we cried!
-We even got to meet Cinderella, Prince Charming, Sleeping Beauty, Beast, and Belle! They were all so lovely and generous with their time. It was truly a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Tips for Planning a Disney Wish Cruise
If you’re thinking about taking a Disney Wish Cruise, here are some tips to help make the planning process easier:
1. Start planning well in advance. The earlier you decide to book, the better chance you have of finding a good deal. Be sure to consider dates and availability as well as price – some ships sell out quickly!
2. Decide what type of cruise you want to take. There are two main types of Disney Wish Cruises: Deluxe and Caribbean. Deluxe cruises offer more ports of call, while Caribbean cruises focus on Nassau and Cozumel. Both options have their own benefits and disadvantages, so it’s important to choose the right one for your needs.
3. Consider what amenities you’d like included on your cruise ship. Some ships offer more luxurious accommodations than others, so it’s important to decide which features are most important to you before making a purchase. Some popular amenities include pools, movie theatres, and bowling alleys.
4. Review Disney Wish Cruise reviews before making a decision. This will help you get an idea of what other passengers are looking for in a cruise and find any potential issues that may arise during your trip. Additionally, read the TripAdvisor reviews before booking – they can be useful in determining whether or not other guests had positive experiences with the same ship or company as yours!
The Best Foods to Eat on a Disney Wish Cruise
The best foods to eat on a Disney Wish Cruise are the ones that are character-themed. For example, if you’re looking for a snack that will remind you of Belle, try getting something with her image on it, like a Belle waffle from Le Cellier. Or if you’re in the mood for some classic Disney fare, go for something like Mickey Mouse ears pizza from Paddlefish.
Another great option is to order off of the specialty menus at each restaurant. These menus have been specifically created with guests in mind, and they often have unique and interesting dishes that wouldn’t be found on the regular menu. For example, Blue Bayou has a special menu called The Big Easy which features items like oysters Rockefeller and red beans and rice.
If you’d rather not stick to traditional Disney fare, there’s no shortage of other things to eat on a cruise ship either! You can find everything from ice cream sundaes to lobster tails at any of the food venues. And finally, don’t forget about snacks! There’s nothing quite as satisfying as snacking on something sweet after spending all day touring around Walt Disney World!
The Best Activities to Do on a Disney Wish Cruise
If you’re looking for a wonderful way to spend a day or two, consider taking a Disney Wish Cruise. Here are some of the best activities to do on board:
-Wait in line for character meet and greets: This is one of the highlights of any Disney cruise, and it’s especially fun on a Wish Cruise because there are so many more characters to see. You’ll be able to catch your favorite characters like Moana, Frozen’s Elsa, and Donald Duck.
-Take in the beautiful views: From the ship’s deck, you can see all of the beautiful ports of call – from Hawaii to Mexico – while savoring delicious food and drinks.
-Participate in special events: If there’s something going on during your voyage that you’re interested in, don’t be afraid to go out of your way to attend. These events may include singalongs or dance parties.