11 Crazy-Great Things To Do On The Four Seasons Maui
As one of Maui’s most luxurious resorts, the Four Seasons maui is unsurprisingly also one of the priciest. From the moment you arrive, you’ll be pampered with top-notch service and amenities galore, but those delights come at a price. Here are 11 great things to do at the resort that will make your stay even more special – without breaking the bank.
Helicopter Tour of Maui
A helicopter tour of Maui is a great way to see the island from a different perspective. You’ll get to see all of the amazing sights that Maui has to offer, including the Haleakala crater, the rainforest, and the waterfalls.
A helicopter tour is also a great way to get an aerial view of the island’s many beaches. You’ll be able to see all of the different shades of blue that the water can be, and you might even spot some dolphins or whales.
If you’re looking for an exciting and unique way to experience Maui, a helicopter tour is definitely something you should consider.
Snorkeling with Sea Turtles
If you’re looking for an amazing snorkeling experience, head to the Four Seasons Maui. There, you can snorkel with sea turtles! These gentle creatures are a joy to swim with, and you’re sure to see plenty of other fish and coral while you’re at it.
Snorkeling with sea turtles is a once in a lifetime experience that you won’t want to miss.
Hiking the Haleakala Crater
Hiking the Haleakala Crater is a great way to see some of the most amazing views on the island of Maui. The Haleakala Crater is a volcanic crater that is 10,023 feet high. It is the highest point on Maui. The hike to the top of the crater is about seven miles long. It is a difficult hike, but it is worth it because of the incredible views.
When you reach the top of the crater, you will be able to see for miles in all directions. You will also be able to see the sunrise or sunset, depending on what time of day you hike up. This is an experience that you will never forget.
Hiking the Haleakala Crater is a great way to see some of the most amazing views on the island of Maui. The hike is difficult, but it is worth it because of the incredible views. If you are looking for an adventure, this is definitely something that you should do.
Ziplining through the Jungle
1. Ziplining through the Jungle
For thrill seekers, there is no better way to experience the jungle than by ziplining through it. The Four Seasons Maui offers an exciting zipline tour that takes guests through the treetops of the rainforest. The tour includes several different zip lines, as well as a suspension bridge and rappelling. It’s the perfect way to get your adrenaline fix while taking in the beauty of the jungle.
2. Snorkeling with Sea Turtles
One of the best things about Maui is its abundance of sea life. The island is home to a variety of different marine creatures, including sea turtles. The Four Seasons Maui offers a snorkeling excursion that lets guests get up close and personal with these amazing animals. Guests will have the opportunity to swim alongside sea turtles, as well as other tropical fish. It’s an unforgettable experience that is not to be missed.
3. Whale Watching Cruise
Maui is also home to a variety of different whale species. During certain times of year, humpback whales can be seen migrating through the waters around Maui. The Four Seasons Maui offers a whale watching cruise that gives
Sunset Dinner Cruise
The Sunset Dinner Cruise is a great way to see the beautiful Hawaiian sunset while enjoying a delicious meal. The cruise includes a three-course dinner, live music, and unlimited wine and champagne. You can also take in the stunning views of Maui from the top deck of the ship.
2. Helicopter Tour
For an unforgettable experience, take a helicopter tour of Maui. You’ll get to see the island from a whole new perspective as you soar through the air. There are plenty of different tour companies to choose from, so you can find one that fits your budget and schedule.
Maui is home to some of the best snorkeling spots in the world. There are many different tour companies that offer snorkeling tours, so you can easily find one that suits your needs. You’ll get to see amazing fish and coral reefs up close, and you might even spot a turtle or two!
If you’re looking for some adventure, Maui has plenty of hiking trails to explore. There are trails for all levels of hikers, so you can find one that’s perfect for you. You’ll get to
Luau at the Grand Wailea Resort
The Grand Wailea Resort is home to one of the best luaus on the island of Maui. The luau features a traditional Hawaiian feast, complete with roasted pig and all the fixings. There is also live music and dancing, making it a truly memorable experience.
2. Hiking in Haleakala National Park
Haleakala National Park is home to some of the best hiking trails on Maui. There are trails of varying difficulty levels, so there is something for everyone. The views from the top of the park are absolutely breathtaking and definitely worth the hike.
3. Snorkeling in Molokai Crater
Molokai Crater is one of the best snorkeling spots on Maui. The clear water and abundant marine life make it a perfect place to explore. There are also several tour companies that offer snorkeling trips to Molokai, so it is easy to get there and back.
4. Sunset sail on Maui’s south shore
Maui’s south shore is absolutely beautiful and the perfect place to watch the sunset. There are several companies that offer sunset sails, complete with drinks and snacks.
Horseback Riding on the Beach
Horseback riding on the beach is a great way to experience the beauty of Maui. There are several companies that offer horseback riding tours, and most of them include a stop at a stunning beach. The horses are well-trained and the guides are experienced, so you can relax and enjoy the ride.
Horseback riding on the beach is a great way to see some of Maui’s most beautiful scenery. You’ll get to ride along the shoreline, and you might even see some dolphins or whales. The experience is truly unique, and it’s something that you’ll remember for a lifetime.
Taking a Cooking Class
One of the best things to do at the Four Seasons Maui is to take a cooking class. The resort offers a variety of cooking classes that are perfect for all levels, from beginner to expert. You’ll learn how to cook traditional Hawaiian dishes using fresh, local ingredients. And, you’ll get to enjoy your creations at a beautiful oceanfront dinner afterwards.
Taking a cooking class is a great way to experience the culture and cuisine of Hawaii. It’s also a lot of fun! You’ll make new friends, learn new skills, and create memories that will last a lifetime.
Shopping in Lahaina
1. Shopping in Lahaina – If you’re looking for some great shopping, Lahaina is the place to be. There are plenty of shops to browse, and you’re sure to find something to suit your taste. You can find everything from souvenirs to clothing to art. There’s something for everyone in Lahaina!
2. Take a Hike – Maui is home to some beautiful hiking trails. It’s the perfect way to see the island and get some exercise too. There are trails of all different levels, so you can find one that’s just right for you. Be sure to pack plenty of water and snacks, and don’t forget your sunscreen!
3. Go for a Swim – The beaches on Maui are just begging to be explored. Go for a dip in the ocean, or just lounge on the sand and soak up the sun. Whatever you do, make sure you enjoy the water!
4. Visit a Museum – If you’re looking for a break from the sun, why not visit one of Maui’s museums? There are museums dedicated to art, history, and culture. You’re sure to learn something new while you’re there.
5. Watch the Sunset
1. Whale Watching- Every winter, humpback whales migrate to the warm waters off the coast of Maui. You can take a boat tour to see these gentle giants up close. You might even see a whale breach (jump out of the water) or hear them singing.
2. Helicopter Tour- A helicopter tour is a great way to see Maui from above. You’ll fly over the crater of Haleakala, the rainforest of Hana, and the beaches of Lahaina. You might even spot a whale or two!
3. Snorkeling- Maui is home to some of the best snorkeling in the world. The clear waters offer visibility of up to 100 feet, making it perfect for seeing tropical fish and coral reefs. There are many snorkeling spots on Maui, but one of the best is Molokai Crater.
4. Zip lining- If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush, Maui has you covered with zip lining tours. These tours take you through forests and over rivers while you zip from platform to platform high above the ground.
Relaxing at Spa Grande 1. Relaxing at Spa Grande: Sit back and relax at the world-renowned Spa Grande at the Four Seasons Maui. With its stunning oceanfront setting, it’s no wonder this spa is ranked among the best in the world. From massages and facials to hydrotherapy and body treatments, there’s something for everyone to enjoy.
2. Snorkeling at Molokini Crater: Take a short boat ride from the Four Seasons Maui to Molokini Crater, an underwater volcanic crater that’s home to an abundance of marine life. This is a great spot for snorkeling and exploring the vibrant coral reef.
3. Golfing at Wailea Golf Club: tee off at one of Maui’s top golf courses, the Wailea Golf Club. With three championship courses to choose from, there’s something for every level of golfer. After a round of golf, relax in the club’s world-class amenities including a spa, fitness center, and dining options.
4. Shopping at The Shops at Wailea: Browse through over 70 shops and boutiques at The Shops at Wailea. From designer brands to local Hawaiian